Steps to perform:
- Deploy a new vCenter Server and create a vSphere Cluster
- Enable VSAN on the cluster.
- Install VSAN license and associate to cluster
- Disconnect one of the ESXi hosts from your existing VSAN Cluster
- Add previously disconnected Host to the new VSAN Cluster on your new vCenter Server.
- You will get a warning within the VSAN Configuration page stating there is a "Misconfiguration detected". this is normal due to the ESXi not being able to communicate with the other hosts in the cluster it was configured with.
- Add the rest of the ESXi hosts.
- After all the ESXi are added back the warning should disappear.