- Support for vCenter 6.0
- ESXi and vCSA 6.0 U1 is a big advantage to 5.5 and allow SP's to take advantage of new features and optimization provided with 6.
- Support for NSX 6.2 and 6.2.1!
- This allows connection to a NSX manager instead of a vShield Manager appliance in backward compatibility mode.
- When using NSX manager the VSE is deployed with version 5.5.4-2673026
- vDC template
- Create Organization specific virtual datacenter templates with pre-set resources delegation rule-set. Have not tested this but provide some feedback later.
- vApp enhancements
- Reconfigure of VMs within a vApp.
- Reconfigure of networking connectivity and capabilities during creation.
- I have not seen anything from a UI perspective on this but seems to be more under the cover work through API.
- oAuth for identify source
- tokens now supported.
- Tenant throttling
- This prevents noisy tenants from consuming all the resources of a single instance.
- Helps ensure fairness of execution and scheduling of among tenants
As mentioned in previous blog VMware did post about new UI changes coming to vCD-SP in 2016 and the following advanced networking selections seems to indicate this. I did again not find anything in documentation on these menu selections but hopefully seem some of vCloud Air features soon: