Edit the host profile
- Lets first set the NTP servers:
- General system settings -> Date and Time configuration
- Click Date and time configuration
- Time settings - "Configure a fixed NTP configuration"
- List of time servers - add server IP address or FQDN for NTP servers. Use comma to list multiple servers
- Now lets enable the NTP service:
- Security and services -> Services configuration -> Services configuration
- Select NTPD (make sure this is enabled)
- On service verify the dropdown box is set to "Establish a fixed service configuration"
- Policy that dictates how the service will be handled - type "on"
- Now lets set the firewall rule:
- Security and services -> Firewall configuration -> Firewall configuration -> Ruleset Configuration
- Select ntpClient (make sure this is enabled)
- Verify dropdown "Specify the configuration of a fixed ruleset.
- Check the box for enabled on "Flag indication where ruleset should be enabled"
- Check the box for enabled on "Flag indication where ruleset should allow all ip addresses" (this is self explanatory)